Salary: £18795 - £19171 (pro-rata)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and flexible person to join our friendly, dedicated team.
The post is temporary for one year initially and will on the 6th January 2020. The successful candidate will work 27 hours per week, term time only.
We are seeking to employ someone who:-
- Has Level 2 or equivalent qualifications
- Has recent experience in a primary school particularly KS2
- Can contribute to the development of the school and curriculum
- Has a good sense of humour, is approachable, flexible and is able to work as part of a team
- Experience of behaviour and pastoral support would be desirable
We will provide:-
- Good Professional Development
- Time to develop the role
- Resources to support you
- Strong parental and community support
- Delightful pupils, eager to learn
- Excellent committed practitioners
Closing Date: Noon Monday 2nd December 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Interview Date: Monday 9th December 2019
Application forms are available to download from the Rotherham Council website further details are available by contacting the school.
Visits to the school are welcomed by prior arrangement.